Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Retail Therapy


Archer loves to shop. Guess he inherited this trait from me. I am not a great shopper by any means (Confession: I don't think I have ever been inside a designer clothing store.) Nearly everything we purchase comes from Target, Trader Joes, Costco, or Old Navy. That being said, I actually look forward to my weekly Target shopping trip. Ahhhh retail therapy. And my little Archie is the same way. No matter how tired, cranky, hungry, or grumpy... as soon as he sees a shopping cart, he gets very excited to sit inside. I have never had to leave a store because of a tantrum (and I think I have only had to do this once or twice with Carter.)
Carter received a shopping cart for his birthday last year and he mainly likes to race it around the house at top speed. Archie, however, has taken an interest in it already. I seriously think in a few months he will be pretend shopping around the house all day. I also think my little 10 month old is very close to walking! Check this out:

0 comments:

Post a Comment