Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This year was great. We had some friends over for dinner and then we passed out candy and went Trick-or-Treating. This year I gave Carter a Halloween catalog of costumes and he decided that he had to be an Angry Bird. (He is obsessed with that game!) My sweet little Archie was a cow--the cutest cow anyone has ever seen!
Carter was not a fan of Halloween last year, but this year he was totally excited to get candy and by the end of the night he was definitely on a sugar high! My kids were in great moods, no crankiness, and as of now, we are finally all feeling well after like months of different illnesses! I hope it lasts as the boys' birthday is in 2 weeks! Yay!
Photo credit goes to Jesse as my camera broke. Glad I made him take pictures because they turned out so cute!


Cutest cow ever, right?


I think this is my favorite picture from the night.  He was so excited!


















Halloween pajamas!

The face of a kid who has consumed WAY too much sugar!


0 comments:

Post a Comment