Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013


I am a daughter, sister, wife, aunt, and mama. My life is feeling very full and fulfilled. My boys are wild but I  love every second that I spend with them (although date nights with Dave without the kids are still pretty fantastic!) I spend my day warding off tantrums, encouraging good eating habits (or at times just getting them to eat anything), teaching life lessons, dancing wildly, giggling uncontrollably, playing trains, reading books, attempting to create a schedule, persuading my resistant children to sleep, pushing a huge stroller, carrying an increasingly heavy diaper bag, doing load after load of laundry, cleaning a house that never seems clean enough, being climbed on like a jungle gym anytime I lay on the floor in an attempt to exercise, tickling, cuddling, snuggling, enduring Disney soundtracks playing on repeat in the car, making an extra cup of coffee at 3pm just to get through the day... For those mothers out there, you will agree--there are times I feel like I am losing my mind... but it is truly worth it.
Thanks to Dave who decided to try his best to make my day perfect... and it was.








0 comments:

Post a Comment