Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Successful Baby Food Recipe of the Day!


For any moms out there looking for a simple and easy baby food recipe--I have found the secret! (At least for my picky eater.) Pastina! These are the super tiny cute little star shaped pastas usually found in soups. Takes 6 minutes to boil on the stove. I added shredded cheese and voila! Mac and cheese that Carter scarfed down. Then, I mixed in carrots and peas... and Carter gobbled it up. I don't know if he likes the texture or what but I am now dreaming of adding these little star shaped friends into every meal. I think I will try a veggie soup and see what he thinks.

1 comments:

Cynthia Marshall said...

omg! my mom used to make me soups with this growing up. except she called them "estrellitas", which means little stars in spanish.

Post a Comment