Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

I am not a football fan. In fact, I hate football. It's not that I don't love sports. I LOVE baseball (Go Angels!) and can watch nearly any other sport without complaining (and since I married a sports fanatic, we watch every sport imaginable). But football.... blah. So to deal with Superbowl Sunday, Dave took Carter and I to Toys R Us to buy a new toy. (We also stopped for some Yogurtland on the way home--I was in heaven!)

So.... here is our new toy. A ball pit! So cool, right?! It's like having a Chuck-E-Cheese in your home but MUCH more sanitary (yes, I am THAT mom that has a package of antibacterial wipes everywhere we go!) I think Carter actually likes the balls more than actually being inside the pit, although I anticipate as he gets older, he will feel more comfortable jumping/diving inside. Dave went crazy and bought 250 balls (and only around 100 will fit in the tiny pool) so I foresee a lot of plastic colorful balls being used as ammo in the years to come.






0 comments:

Post a Comment