Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Time

I love my family! Yesterday we got to spend all day together... we layed around, watched football, went to the Christmas tree farm and cut down our tree, and then listened to Christmas music as we decorated. I LOVE my sweet husband for not only tolerating the Christmas music but for actually helping me decorate this year. (Although he still says he will not put lights up outside--but I am determined to change his mind!) Carter loved the Christmas tree farm--it was extremely hard to keep up with him as he ran inbetween all the trees. He was given free chocolate and a candy cane--both of which he devoured very happily. Archer wasn't too thrilled and just slept the entire time (although he had many adoring fans ooing and ahhing over him.) I felt a little guilty when people asked how old he was and I said "Two weeks." Is it bad to have a two week old baby out and about? Oh well. At least it was fresh air and not a mall! Both boys fell asleep on the way home, much to our delight! As much as I love my boys, if I can synch nap time to be at the same time, I am in heaven!


















Carter loves to sing with Dave--I wish he was singing more in this video but you can get the idea:


The coolest swing ever--thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment