Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

2016-2017 School Year


My littles aren't so little anymore. Carter is a big 1st grader... he goes to school all day long and is learning to read and write and solve problems and has become so independent this year. And Archie is finally in school! He is loving T-K and has the same teacher that Carter had (whom we absolutely adore!) and it's so fun to see him come home with stories of what he learned and the friends he plays with. This year has been a little challenging since they are at two separate schools that BOTH START at 8 AM. I can't wait until next year when they are in school together (although Archie will still only be half day!) When the boys are in school my house feels so quiet and a little lonely. I find myself counting down the hours until I can pick them back up!







This kid has style!


Archie still comes home for lunch (and so does Dave) so our lunchtimes are always fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment