Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Shower for Hill Baby #3

Yesterday my fabulous friends threw me (and Baby Hill #3) a baby shower. It was soooo perfect and soooo me! We had it at my house which was fun for me to get to show off my new place. The theme was books and we received so many children's books I feel like I can start my own library! Carter was super excited to see all the new books that he can share with his baby brother. The decorations were all fall themed and we were treated to coffee, cider, and tons of tasty treats! My house looked like something out of a Martha Stewart catalog. It was lovely! I must also add that I spent my last baby shower laying down in a hospital bed so it felt quite nice to be walking (well, waddling) around and greeting people this time!





We played fun games and opened lots of presents. It was so much fun to see everyone and to know how excited everyone is to meet Baby #3. (Yeah... still no name yet. We are torn between two names so I will have to decide once I see this precious baby's face for the first time!)








I know I look cranky but I was just tired!
 
How cute is this?!


Even Willow joined the party!




 The above are three paintings that Harmony painted for the boys' playroom. Aren't they awesome?!
Carter napped for nearly the entire baby shower but when he woke up he was excited to read all the new books and snuggle with all the new blankets.


So once again, thank you to everyone who helped make this day so special for me. I really appreciate it and had such a wonderful time. It also makes me realize that the countdown is on! Baby #3 should arrive within the next 4 weeks! I can't wait to meet him, kiss his sweet face, and tell him how happy I am to be his mommy.

2 comments:

Eve said...

Looks fun and you look fab! Can't believe baby Hill 3 is nearly here! Any British books you're missing from your library?? xx

Carrie said...

I love it! What a great time and I am so glad that you were able to celebrate without being on bed rest. Can't wait to see little man!

Post a Comment