Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sundays

I am beginning to love Sundays. Why? Football season. Weird, right? I hate football. However, Carter loves watching football with his Daddy and that gives me the day off. Not that I ever get much done anymore. I can't imagine going 5 more weeks with this pregnancy. I am so uncomfortable and this baby boy is so active all the time that I feel like he is trying to break through my ribcage every night. Ugh. Dave sat next to me on the couch last night and watched my stomach as it literally rippled up and down. Looked like something from a Sci-fi movie. This baby moves more than Carter and Grayson did combined... hope that doesn't mean this boy will be crazy rowdy and hyper all his life!

Carter has learned to say "touchdown" whenever he sees a football game on TV. He also says "nice!" all the time in regards to the football plays. Not sure if he learned that from Dave or my brother but it is pretty funny.



This last video is what I heard when I thought Carter was supposed to be napping. No such luck--his daddy is just way too funny for him to want to take a nap. (How cute does he look snuggling with his zebra? Thanks Auntie Harmony!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment