Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Carving

Dave and I took Carter to the Pumpkin Patch at Irvine Park this weekend. It was really fun! Most of the activities were for bigger kids and the line to ride the train was ridiculous (oh and don't even consider buying a pumpkin there--way too expensive!) but thankfully Carter was completely content with all the free stuff--the haunted house, the corn maze, walking around, taking pictures, etc. It felt good to get out as a family and spend time with my boys. I actually was feeling pretty good that day and managed to walk around a lot but then was pretty bummed when we got home and my feet were so swollen I could barely walk. Less than 30 days left till I meet my baby!















Then last night I made dinner and we had friends over to carve pumpkins. Carter wasn't too excited about the carving process but was very happy to play with his friends and to help Aimee make sweet corn cake.








0 comments:

Post a Comment