Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brotherly Love


My boys love each other. Archer is fascinated with Carter and Carter is always searching the house for Baby Archie, making sure he is okay. If Archer crys, Carter runs to me and says, "He is sad!!!" But these brothers are already giving me a run for my money. They are angels at times but when they are naughty it seems to coincide. They both refuse to nap on the same days or while in a restaurant last night Archer screamed his head off (apparently he had to burp really bad and I couldn't figure this out... duh Mom!) Since Archer was getting all the attention, Carter promptly stuck his hand down his own throat and threw up his dinner all over himself. We got quite a few stares from the fellow restaurant goers. Oh well. As embarrassed as I was I am sure I will encounter many more events like this one. It's character building, right?






And lastly, Archer's Tummy Time Success!

1 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

Those are such cute pictures! I'm sorry you had such a challenging dinner. I can't say that's ever quite happened to me before in a restaurant but we've definitely had our challenges with crabby kids. It's never fun. Way to stay positive through it all!

Post a Comment