Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Unbirthday Carter!

Sunday, February 7th was my official due date. That means that yesterday marks Carter as being zero days old, at least from a developmental standard. Hard to believe since Carter and Grayson were born 12 weeks ago. It felt a little bittersweet... I miss my little Grayson every day and I somehow can't help but wonder what things would be like if I could have stayed pregnant just a little bit longer... However, I see Carter growing bigger every day and know that he is our little miracle and we are so thankful for what we have. I baked a big cake yesterday (funfetti of course!) and we indulged with pieces of cake that were bigger than Carter's head! Carter was unimpressed with the cake as you can see from this picture...

2 comments:

Eve said...

Happy Day Zero Carter! Cake looks yummy. :) Xx

Eidin said...

Mmmm...cake. Christy, could you email me with your mailing address?

niteswimming [at] gmail

Post a Comment