Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Malibu Memories and More!

Sona turned 30 (woohoo!) and rented a beach house in Malibu and was kind enough to invite us to join the party. It was an amazing night and we all had a blast.
Here are some pics of the awesome view:



Here we are with the birthday girl!

Carter was the life of the party....but then he crashed:

Dave got him to take a nap in a hammock (what a life!)

Here are just some pictures that were so cute I couldn't resist adding them to the end of this post. The first one is Carter in his own version of a "snuggie" which has been a great purchase since he absolutely refuses to be swaddled anymore!




And lastly, this picture cracks me up. I put him in his tough guy pajamas (they have a fake tattoo on the arm that says "Mommy.") When I went to take his picture, he gave me his best "tough guy" look!

1 comments:

slc said...

Get used to that look, Christy. I love that last photo too. Also, the one where Carter has an orange starfish next to his head. Very cute!

Post a Comment