Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Tummy Time Success!

So tummy time is not Carter's favorite time. I find this strange, considering when in the NICU, he only ever wanted to sleep on his tummy. He also used to love to take naps while laying on our chest. But lately he gets so frustrated when I put him on his tummy. Until now! So we went from this, where he could barely lift his head (usually he would remain face down screaming):
To this!

Now that he can lift his head, he is pretty happy on his tummy, at least for a short amount of time. I think he is proud of himself and is pretty excited until he realizes that it is hard work and then he gets mad and ends up face down again! Now that he has good head control, I let him sit in his special big boy seat:

And one last picture that is just too cute... and no the elephant on his shirt does not make him a Republican!

2 comments:

Molly said...

The picture of him in the bumbo is just too much...I can't even look at it.

Deb said...

Wow, he is getting so big! I love how you had to clarify the Republican thing! ha ha ha

Post a Comment