Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend of Fun!


We are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and it isn't even Memorial Day yet! The past few weeks have been filled with excitement. We celebrated Torrey's birthday and went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory where Carter laughed and screamed his head off (to my embarrassment!) Then we took Torrey and Carter to the Angel game which was SO fun. Carter loved it--he could be as loud as he wanted! Last night, Dave and I left Carter with his Grandma and Grandpa and went to a karaoke bar to celebrate Josh's birthday (a highly memorable and amusing experience!)

I feel like Carter has grown up so much in the past week! He is now eating rice cereal. He wasn't too sure about it at first but now he opens his mouth and eagerly awaits each bite. Then he makes a cranky face, swallows, smiles, and gets ready for the next bite!





Carter loves spending time with his daddy. Since Carter is around me all day, he never acts too thrilled to see me but as soon as Dave walks in the room, Carter lights up and smiles and starts chatting away. It's pretty cute.


He even dresses like Dave!


We took Carter swimming in the pool for the first time today. I had no idea what to expect--I thought he might cry since the water was a little cold but he seemed really relaxed. He just cruised around in his raft, kicking his little legs the whole time. He got tired pretty fast, went down for a long nap, and Dave and I got to swim for awhile, which was fun, especially since it has been 80+ degrees here lately.




Tomorrow we are spending the day with my mom and brother and just relaxing. I wish this long weekend could last forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment