Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

xoxo Puppies and Family xoxo



This is a picture of my brother and I with all of our puppies. My mom used to breed, raise, and show bulldogs. Aren't we precious? :) I grew up with dogs my whole life and Dave wasn't allowed to have a dog. Hence, he is not too excited about the idea of us someday owning a dog. I told him that's fine (because I know that one day Carter will beg for a puppy and Dave will easily cave!)

My mom and brother came over for Memorial Day and we had a BBQ. Dave grilled some hamburgers and chicken and we sat outside and enjoyed the weather. Then Dave and I went for a swim and then cuddled together on the couch with Carter and watched a movie on Dave's new computer media center thing. It was wonderful. I love my family.



0 comments:

Post a Comment