Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Angel Game


I've been meaning to post these pictures but haven't had time to get around to it. We got Angel tickets last weekend and took Torrey for her birthday. I never was a huge baseball fan until I met Dave but now I absolutely love going to Angel games and cheering for our team. I was so excited to take Carter to his first Angel game but was a bit unsure as to how he was going to take it all in. I don't know why I ever doubt him! He was a champion and was the best baby ever. He loved being in his Baby Bjorn and I must say that many heads turned to do a double-take and stop and say how cute he was. He definitely draws a crowd!


It was really hot when we went so I was worried about being in the sun, but it turned out that our seats were in the shade and there was a nice breeze and it was just lovely. We ate yummy food and watched a great game (we won with a walk-off home run) and Carter loved the noise. I'm not sure he was too thrilled with the fireworks but he loved the thunder sticks that people behind us were banging together. Torrey even managed to get him to take a quick snooze in her arms.


It was a wonderful day that I got to spend with my favorite people. I can't wait to take Carter to more Angel games. I know Dave is excited for Carter to grow up and play baseball someday (especially since I have a no football rule!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment