Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


What can I say? I am thankful for fathers! Carter is such a lucky little boy to have important male role models in his life. He already wants to be just like his daddy and for that I am thankful! Dave is honest, caring, loving, sensitive, intelligent, respectful, playful, and funny--all traits that I hope are passed on to my son. Our Father's Day was pretty mellow, which I know Dave was happy about. Carter and I woke up early and fixed a big breakfast--cinnamon rolls and breakfast burritos. Then Carter and Dave took a long nap together. We had a BBQ that night with the whole family. Carter's present to Dave was a picture frame full of pictures that says "I heart Daddy." Dorky yes, but I couldn't resist.


Here was Dave's Father's Day card:

Another important person in Carter's life is his Grandpa. They go on lizard walks every morning together. Here they are playing piano together:


Dave spent a lot of the day playing with Carter. He discovered that Carter loves to be thrown up in the air (much to my dismay). I get frustrated sometimes because I know Carter can roll over--I have seen him do it before, but he never wants to do it again! So here is Dave playing a game with Carter called "Roll Over."

0 comments:

Post a Comment