Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Seven Months!



My little boy is 7 months old. Even though he is still "little" in size, he isn't so "little" in personality! He is very particular about things and is so busy even though he can't crawl yet. He can sit up pretty well (even unassisted for a minute or so!) and now that he has achieved this new skill, he refuses to lie down! He loves to pull himself up into a standing position. He's becoming more social too. He loves to leave the house to visit people, as long as it doesn't interfere with his nap time. His schedule has become predictable and regular, which I love... it makes my day much easier! Here he is with Nellie the elephant, his new BFF.


I couldn't decide which bathtime picture was cuter, so I will post them both!



Lastly, this picture cracks me up. Dave and Carter were watching the Laker game. As loud as Dave was hollering at the television, Carter didn't seem to mind. He fell asleep quite happily amongst all the chaos!

1 comments:

Eidin said...

Does it seem like Carter's first year is starting to go by very quickly? Seven months already -- wow!

Good job with your blog. Love the photos.

Post a Comment